I am pleased to announce my participation in a 4-week program to test out and review the Tria Perfecting Blue Light treatment device! Today I am going to explain what the Tria handheld device actually does and how it can help your skin.
I am so excited to see how the Tria blue light therapy will work for my skin! My skin is not the worst, but it is not the best. I am always looking for something to improve the quality and appearance of my complexion. My acne began to surface as soon as I turned 12-years-old. Both of my parents suffered from acne as teenagers and my mom was coping with a case of adult acne.
Dermatologists prescribed nearly every type of medication to treat my medication. I finally decided to try Accutane when I was 18, which was a mental and physical struggle with lots of pain. The results were fantastic, but far from perfect. I am still dealing with blackheads and occasional breakouts once a month. Although I would consider my breakouts to be minor, I am also gauging this from the eyes of a woman that suffered terribly from teenage acne.
Be sure to subscribe, follow, and like MamaNYC on Facebook, Twitter, etc.! I will be back in just a few weeks (by June 15th) with a status update. I can’t wait to see if Tria is the missing piece of the puzzle. Will Tria be the answer to my acne problems? Will it help me finally get rid of acne forever?
Learn about any improvements to my skin and whether or not I would recommend the Tria Perfecting Blue Light acne treatment device for my readers!
Keep reading below to learn more about the Tria Perfecting Blue Light Treatment!
What is TRIA?
TRIA is a handheld in-home treatment device used to improve skin against breakouts and complexion issues, such as acne and blackheads. The device eliminates acne-causing bacteria deep within the skin, leaving you with a clear, radiant, and clear complexion!
"Unlike prescription medications or products made with bleaching agents like benzoyl peroxide, our Tria Blue Light is gentle enough for daily use without long-term side effects or skin irritation."
- CLEARS ACNE QUICKLY
- Unlike prescription medications or products made with bleaching agents like benzoyl peroxide, Tria Blue Light is gentle enough for daily use without long-term side effects or skin irritation.
- DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED
- Safe & Effective
- Clinically proven and supported by sufficient valid scientific evidence.
- Substantially the same as professional blue light therapy devices.
- RESULTS GUARANTEED
- Tria Beauty is so confident in the Blue Light device that they offer a 60-day money back guarantee. Try it today. Results guaranteed—or your money back.
How does it work?
The technology in the Tria SPBL eliminates the bacteria that cause breakouts before they can start. With the acne-causing bacteria removed, you prevent clogged pores, blemishes, pimples and breakouts, to reveal clearer, smoother, healthier skin.
This blue light acne treatment, used in dermatologist’s offices since 2002, comes as a hand-held device for easy use and can be used by those with mild to moderate acne or anyone who’d like to improve their complexion without harsh side effects.
As a non UV-light therapy, it gently eliminates breakout-causing bacteria in your pores without the worry of long-term undesirable health effects. After four weeks of use, this in-home treatment will leave your skin feeling healthier and more radiant.
Who needs TRIA?
Many of us found time to care for our skin with monthly facials or dermatology treatments before having children. Once kids enter the picture, we place emphasis on their skin issues and put our own needs on the backburner.
We simply lack the time to go out and pamper our skin, and instead, opt for store-bought cleansers, which often fail to deliver the same results as a trip to the dermatologist’s office. With the Tria Skin Perfecting Blue Light, you have the opportunity to simulate a dermatologist treatment in the comfort of your own home.
- Tria Skin Perfecting Blue Light is a revolutionary, FDA-cleared hand-held device for at-home use that delivers the same therapeutic power of blue light used by dermatologists to treat breakouts deep within the skin.
- Tria Skin Perfecting Blue Light eliminates acne-causing bacteria, leaving skin clear, radiant, and healthy looking.
- Dermatologist recommended, clinically proven and FDA-cleared, Tria Skin Perfecting Blue Light is safe and effective.
- In clinical studies, consumers saw 70% acne reduction in just two weeks, 93% noticed a smoother complexion in four weeks and 100% said skin looked healthier and more radiant in four weeks.
- The Tria Skin Perfecting Blue Light should be used to treat skin for 5 minutes per day either, at once or for two sessions twice per day of 2.5 minutes
- Tria Skin Perfecting Blue Light is sold at www.TriaBeauty.com and retails for $245. It includes the Skin Perfecting Blue Light, the Skin Perfecting Blue Light Treatment cartridge (good for use to 300 minutes) and a battery charger.
If you or a loved one suffers from breakouts or complexion issues, I would love for you to experience the Tria Skin Perfecting Blue Light device and share your experience with me! I have heard wonderful things about the Perfecting Blue Light device, so I would be thrilled if my readers would share the next 4-weeks with me and we can do this together!
The Tria Skin Perfecting Blue Light Device is available on TriaBeauty.com for $245, which includes everything you need to get started. Additional cartridges are $40.00 each and will last approximately 2-months.
Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Tria and received a Tria Skin Perfecting Blue Light product sample to facilitate my review.