Welcome to the Tablet Time Giveaway! One lucky winner is going to have the choice between an iPad 2 or $500 CASH! Will it be you? This giveaway hop will run from October 17-31, 2011. You only need to enter ONCE – so make sure you only enter this giveaway on ONE of the participating blogs! Check out the two options that you will have below – iPad 2 OR $550 Cash! Enter below in the Rafflecopter (ONLY!). Entries will not count unless you use the Rafflecopter widget. Please note that you may need to refresh this page if you are not seeing A) Rafflecopter; B) Google Friend Connect (GFC) widget on the (right) sidebar. Both of these things can be a bit finicky – so try to refresh! Good Luck to everyone and be sure to spread the word!
- 16 GB Wi-Fi iPad2 in winner’s color choice (black or white)
- polyurethane Smart Cover in winner’s color choice (gray, blue, green, orange, or pink)
- [optional] 2 lines of engraving on back of iPad2 (maximum 28 letters/characters per line)
You MUST have a PayPal account if you choose to receive the cash prize.
$550 cash will be remitted to winner as a gift via PayPal.
Rules & Regulations
- The Mandatory Entries (in this case, following ALL participating blogs via Google Friend Connect) MUST BE DONE or all other entries do not count. Other methods of following are there for extra entries, but are optional. If it’s too much to follow everyone in one sitting, you can remember where you were at (maybe even write it down) then return later to finish following.
- Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it is stated.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY no matter which blog you are on (if it’s the Tablet Time giveaway and you’ve already entered it on one blog, it’s the same as entering it on them all).
- Make sure to leave a VALID email address in the email field. This is how you will be reached if you win – make sure it is correct!
- If you already follow/like someone via Google Friend Connect, Twitter, Facebook, etc., that’s okay–the entries still count.
- No cheating– We will make sure the winner’s entries are done correctly. If they’re not, then a new winner is selected.